Monday, October 02, 2006

Feeling Better

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry that I have not kept you up-to-date on my almost-two-years-old life, but I have been sick for almost the whole month of September! The doctor told Mummy that it is normal for a toddler to catch a cold or virus two times a month, so I guess I'm just sticking with the program. I am feeling much better now and only cough a bit at night time. I can't work out why, but it seems like I have my worst coughing fits at 3 a.m. It's nice to see Mummy or Daddy in the middle of the night - and they bring me a drink of water...what a treat! They don't seem as pleased as me though. I can't imagine why.

Here are some photos of things I've been up to while I've been getting better. I played with my magnet set from Grandma and Grandpa G. I brushed up my piano skills on my keyboard from Grandma B, and I helped Daddy eat his yummy birthday cake.

Grandma G - Mummy thought you would like to know that I drink iced tea just like you and Daddy. It makes Mummy laugh. She also thought you would like to see a photo of me having a snack after my nap. Daddy had dressed me for bed and you can see by my mismatched socks that I am already a Ghiloni-male-in-the-making.

My latest word is "shoes" and I also say "Giggles" when I want Mummy to put "The Wiggles" DVD on for me. When I count, I say "ugh, two, three, four" and for some reason, that makes Daddy laugh. I like to point out the animals on my bedroom wall and I laugh and laugh when Mummy makes the buzz sound for the bees.

Love to all my family and friends,

Noah

1 comment:

::aaron g:: said...

Or, "ug, tuu, thee', fah"