Saturday, October 07, 2006

A Visit to the Park

Mummy has a friend whose little boy is named Matthew; he was born on the same day as me. Matthew's mummy told us about a special park that is just for children up to 5 years old, so today we went and checked it out. It was really cool with lots of fun things to do. I slid down the slippery dip (that's a slide for all my USA readers) and clapped for myself because I was such a good slider. I counted the spots on a mushroom and played with a spinning game.

Tomorrow I am going to be looked after by my friends, Chantal and Michael. Mummy is playing the piano at church and Daddy is preaching, so I am going to have a special play date. I'm a little bit nervous because I haven't been minded by people who aren't my family before. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun though.

A special shout out to my Aunty Kara who is at a special school for grown ups called University. I hope you're having lots of fun making new friends and that it's not too cold yet in Michigan. I'm looking forward to playing with you soon. Maybe you can take me to the beach?

Until next time...

No comments: