Monday, October 16, 2006

On Wednesday, I'm heading up to Townsville with Mummy to see my Grandma and Grandad. I will also see my Great Grandma and my Great Aunt and Uncle. I'm very excited and am looking forward to being spoiled. Mummy has two new toys for me to play with on the plane and Grandma has also bought some new toys for me to play with while I am visiting.

Last time I was in Townsville I burned a hole in Grandma's carpet with the hot iron. Mummy was very scared and upset when it happened. The DVD player also stopped working while I was there but I promise it wasn't me. Anyway, I will try to be on my best behaviour this time and leave Grandma and Grandad's house in the same condition that I found it.

Here's a picture of me doing a puzzle that my friend, Kerry, bought for me. It's supposed to be a fish, so I'm not too sure if I got it right. I'll have to keep trying.

Love, Noah

No comments: