
Well, I have finally gotten back into my normal routine after a trip to the USA, Christmas time, and a visit from my Townsville grandparents! What a busy boy I am.
My big news is that I got the coolest car for Christmas from Grandma, Grandad, Mummy and Daddy. I like to go really fast down our driveway. Grandma and Grandad took me for a ride all the way around the block so the neighbours could see my new present. Here's a picture of me in it.
Apparently, accordingly to Mummy, I have a vocabulary that is expanding every day. I have no idea what that means but I guess it includes hot, cold, Archie (the name of a character on my DVD), stuck, all gone, juice, sad, and happy.
I have to go to bed now. I didn't have a nap today and I am very tired. At least that's what I'm told.
Goodnight,
Noah
1 comment:
don't forget that you also know, "Kooow-eeey!"
Post a Comment