Sunday, December 03, 2006

Having Fun

Here's a few photos to show you what I've been up to in San Diego. I had so much fun playing in a car with my new friend, Joshlyn. Mummy and Daddy were visiting their friends, Sam and Kerrie who have a new baby girl named Atalie. Joshlyn is her big sister.

We had an early Christmas dinner at my Uncle Jonathan and Auntie Annette's house. Grandma bought Olivia and me some Christmas PJs to wear. I was a bit overwhelmed by all of the presents I got. Mummy said I won't need any new clothes for a while!

I've been to the beach again with my Great Grandma Ghiloni and Mummy and Daddy. G-G Ghiloni thinks I'm pretty special. She says I'm really smart like my Daddy.

Four days left until I get back on the big plane. Mummy is praying that I will be better by the time we have to leave. I am improving but am not all the way better yet.

Bye for now.

No comments: