Tuesday, November 28, 2006

G'day from the US of A

Well, I have finally settled in at Grandpa and Grammy's house and am enjoying all the attention I've been getting. It took me about a week to adjust but I'm feeling good now...well, not really. I managed to catch a cold and am a bit sick, but Mummy and Daddy are taking good care of me.

Here's a picture of me playing with Olivia, my cousin. I call her "Bee" because that's my word for "baby." She's lots of fun to be around and smiles at me a lot when we're together.

The other photo is of me and Madeline. Madeline is the daughter of Ronnie and Becky who are good friends with Mummy and Daddy. She's two-and-a-half and talks lots more than I do but she must like me because she gave me a kiss when we said goodbye. I might get to play with Maddie one more time before we leave.

I've been going to the beach a lot but it's a bit cold to be in the water. I really like getting all sandy and running around. Mummy thinks I'm crazy!

Lots of love to my Aussie family and friends.

No comments: