skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Play Date
Today, I went to Playgroup like I do most Mondays. We have lots of fun running around in the hall, doing craft, eating morning tea, listening to a story (though I'm usually too busy to stop and listen), and singing songs. I have two friends named Jamie and Aaron. Jamie is two months older than me and Aaron is two months younger than me. Us three boys get up to lots of mischief together.
Here's a photo of me looking at Jessica's shoes. They are so cool because they have flashing lights!! I got a little too close while Jessica was playing on the see-saw and my fingers got squashed. Mummy kissed them all better though. I also played with a truck today. I really like cars and trucks.Bye for now, Noah
7 comments:
Noah your aunty Kara misses U!!!
Ouchie! Be careful with those fingers little boy; grandpa says they are the fingers of a Master Pianist!
I miss you too, Aunty Kara. I can't wait to see you in November so you can spoil me rotten!
You're such a cutie Mr Noah! I'll let you in on a little secret...I love trucks too! My brothers and I had a big Tonka truck when I was little. We used to carry all our cars around in it.
Have you got a Tonka truck Noah? I can’t remember.
Hey Rach! I always thought you were cool...now I know you are. I like trucks so much that today I borrowed a wooden one from the toy library. I don't have a Tonka truck yet; maybe Santa will get me one for Christmas.
See you next time you're in Brissy.
Hugs from me.
Hi Noe Bear,
How funny that your two friends have the same name as your Daddy (Aaron) and your Grandpa. Your grandpa's name is James, but when he was little like you, everyone called him Jamie.
I like to look at tennis shoes with flashing lights, too!
Love,
Grandma G from America
Hi Grandma G,
Yes, I like to keep things in the family :)
I'll ask Mummy to help me find you a pair of flashing light shoes to bring over for you in November.
Love, Noah
Post a Comment