Saturday, September 09, 2006

G'day

Hello to:

Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Jonathan, Tia Annette, Olivia, Aunty Kara, Great Grandpa Tracy, Great Grandma Tracy, Grandma, Grandad, Uncle Simon, Auntie Caterina, Matthew, Cassie, and anyone else who might happen to check on me from time to time.

Phew! What a lot of family I have. My mummy told me that my Grandma in California likes to know details, so I've set up my own blog to keep her up-to-date on all the exciting little things that happen in my life. I will do my best to stop running around for a few minutes every couple of days so that I can post my news and views.

Tonight, I went out for dinner with Mummy, Daddy, Adrian, Mary Jane, and Hamish. Hamish is two months younger than me, so we swapped notes on life as toddlers. We ate at El Taco Mexican Restaurant, but Daddy told me that it was gringo food. I don't know what that means but he said I will understand once I meet Mario in La Mesa, California.

Hamish came over to my house after dinner and played with my toys. I don't know what came over me (Mummy said I have never acted this way before) but I kept taking the toys away from Hamish - even the ones I haven't played with for months. Then I took two fistfuls of Hamish's hair and gave it a yank. For some reason, Hamish wasn't too thrilled about his new hairstyle. Mummy was very embarassed but I was just letting him know that I was tired and it was past my bed time and he needed to go home.

Anyway, here's a picture of me with Daddy that Mummy took before we went to the restaurant. I'm wearing a very nice shirt that Uncle Jonathan and Tia Annette bought for me and some linen shorts from Grandma. Mummy said that I looked very handsome.

Thanks for checking out my first foray into cyber space.

With love and cuddles,

Noah James Ghiloni

No comments: