Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Big Day

I had a big day today. First, I took Mummy and Daddy to the Coffee Club for breakfast. They have a special kids' area and I had lots of fun playing with the train set and slide.

When we got home, a special box arrived from America and it was full of special things just for me! Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for the magnet set, the great clothes, and the really cool shoes. I can't wait for church on Sunday so I can dress up.

After my nap, we went downtown to meet with the U.S. Consulate from Sydney. I am going through the process of being recognized as an American citizen. I will even get my own USA passport and Social Security Number! That makes me a dual citizen at the ripe old age of two. Mummy says I am very cultured and well-travelled for my age.

After our meeting, we went to Starbucks to celebrate and I had some carrot cake for a treat. It was yummy! Then we went to the library and played at the park.

Now I need to go and have a big sleep.

Goodnight, love Noah xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Noah,
Grandma and Grandpa Ghiloni are so proud of their boy. You will be quite the international guy, and sure to be a charmer. US Citizens will love your little accent!!

Anxious to see you in November.

Grandma and Grandpa